There are a lot of great Epiphone bass guitars, and hopefully this review will show you why we think this is one of the best.
A very good looking bass for sure; black on black is the classic rock look, and they simply sound just as good as they look. Perfect for rock, punk, metal…
- Les Paul bass guitar in satin black. Serious Les Paul sustain
- Mahogany body with set (glued in) mahogany neck
- Rosewood fretboard with dot inlays; long scale (34″)
- Specially designed Alnico bass Humbucker pickups
- Width at nut: 1.65 inches
- All black hardware
List Price: $ 499.00
Yeah vintage Gibson Les Paul guitars are cool – but who can afford a real one?
Well, with a Gibson Les Paul 60s tribute, you get 60s styling, Gibson quality, and a price point that us non-bankers can afford. A fine looker for sure, based on their 1960s Kalamazoo-built classics. And incredible value for money.
Gibson Les Paul Studio 60s Tribute Electric Guitar, Worn Cherry Sunburst
- Slim Taper Neck
- Dual P-90 soap bar single coil pickups
- Limited Edition
- gigbag included
- Comes with adjustment literature, and documentation for the guitar’s Limited Lifetime Warranty, along with Gibson’s 24/7/365 Customer Service.
- Dual P-90 soap bar single coil pickups and slim taper neck.
- Limited Edition and gigbag included.
The 1960s Tribute electric guitar consists of a basic Gibson Les Paul chassis with all the essential elements needed to rock including a Nashville Tune-O-Matic bridge with stopbar tailpiece and Kluson-style tuners keep it all rock-solid and resonant and its gnarly P-90 tone stays true to the Les Paul style.