The Thunderbird bass is a staple of rock and heavy metal bands everywhere. Gibson Thunderbirds cost an arm and a leg (well, Gibson’s always do…) but Epiphone Tbirds are very very affordable, and they just happen to sound great! Really great!
A fine looking bass, no mistake, and one that simply screams rock
- Four string electric bass guitar in vintage sunburst with classic shape and a classic sound
- Alder body with bolt-on maple neck
- Rosewood fretboard with dot inlays; 34-inch scale
- Dual TB Plus Humbucker pickups
- Black hardware, volume and tone controls
Featuring both a classic shape and a classic sound, the 4-string Epiphone Thunderbird IV bass guitar in vintage sunburst finish has a reverse body styling, carved top and the Thunderbird insignia on the pickguard. The alder wood body and generous bolted maple neck work together to deliver warm bass tone with plenty of attack from the dual TB Plus Humbucker pickups. Other features include a 34-inch scale, rosewood fingerboard with dotted inlay, 1.73-inch nut width, volume and tone controls, and black hardware.
List Price: $ 499.00
Price: $ 349.00