What is the best beginner guitar? OK, theres no such thing. There are hundreds of entry-level guitars, all basically doing the same job, in pretty much the same way, with most of them sounding pretty darn good. But today I put forward the proposition that the best beginner electric guitar is the Fender Squier Affinity Strat.
- Basswood body with gloss polyurethane finish
- Maple neck with 9.5 in radius rosewood fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets
- 3 Single-Coil Strat Pickups
- Synchronous Tremolo with Cast Saddles
- Master volume with 2 tone controls with 5 position pickup selector switch
Our Bullet Strat with tremolo is a simple, affordable and practical guitar designed for beginners and students. Classic styling includes the added benefit of a single humbucking pickup/ two single-coil pickup configuration. Other features include five-way switching, synchronous tremolo and a maple neck with rosewood fingerboard and 21 frets.